Flipped learning-based pattern with scaffolding
The flipped learning-based pattern with scaffolding has the goal to guide flexible, digital, and inclusive education. This result includes: 2 open resources, a Handbook for inclusive education in flipped learning, 2 academic papers (pedagogical and pilot’s results) and 6 workshops on pilot’s results.
→ FLeD Patterns:
- Key decisions for an effective flipped classroom: https://ddd.uab.cat/record/275549?ln=ca
- Self-regulation and prior preparation in online flipped classrooms: https://ddd.uab.cat/record/275572
- Team regulation and management in blended flipped classrooms: https://ddd.uab.cat/record/275574
- Exchange of constructive feedback in face-to-face flipped classroom: https://ddd.uab.cat/record/275575
- Glossary for FLeD patterns: https://ddd.uab.cat/record/275576
Playful co-design experience for teachers
This result is a playful and collaborative learning design experience through a digital tool for decision-making. We include an open resource with the playful co-design experience for teachers’ interaction with the pattern and scaffolding.
FLeD digital tool
This result includes the FLeD digital tool developed for designing and storing flexible learning scenarios and 1 academic paper on the FLeD tool for flipped learning design.
Handbook for the design of effective flipped learning scenarios
This result includes a Handbook to sustain the practice and theory of effective and inclusive flipped learning for flexible education, and 1 academic paper on principles for the design of effective flipped learning scenarios.
Playful teacher training pathway
This result consists of a playful teacher training pathway to guide the design of flipped learning scenarios, with the idea of creating a network of knowledgeable people on flexible learning. The training pathway will be a self-paced virtual training, including a toolkit to support teachers in following the pathway, and 1 academic paper on teachers’ training.
These are the additional results of our project.
→ “Better If” Handbook: https://ddd.uab.cat/record/275523
→ Conceptual framework for flexible learning design: https://ebooks.uis.no/index.php/USPS/catalog/book/267